Dorco Pace7

Greetings

In my limited experience Dorco have never been very good at putting a decent edge on a single razor blade, seven mediocre edges running down your face does not sound like very much fun!

Regards
Dick.

The six blade version is a common site in the middle east, I am pleased to say that my young brother is a long time happy user. It's a hefty handle, constructed better than the Gillette Fusion using metal parts.

There are few reviews on the tube, not practical here in the UK as blades are only available via ebay.

There was a thread about Dorco 7 which generally was about taking the Michael about seven blades - but I can't find it. Anyway ...

Anyone who takes the Mick out of this razor clearly has never used one! As ridiculous as seven blades may sound, it gives a superb shave - re-defines BBS. It doesn't have a flexball arrangement but the result suggests it doesn't need one! Absolutely bloody brilliant razor.

Shaving with it feels as I imagine shaving with the edge of a wing-tip feather would - and it sings a high note as it shaves. I could have walked away content after two passes but wanted to see what it could really do - smooth as smooth, great skin feel, fantastic!
It likes a slightly sloppy lather - probably do well with canned foam - and tempts one to shave sloppily, it's so easy..

Back
Top Bottom