DLC-Yaqi Razor Heads

I don't have a Yaqi Razor, and there wasn't one that caught my eye, but, there was an Handle that I quite liked and so development an idea to get an assortment of Yaqi Heads along with the Handle , thus having my first Frankin-razor.
The problem I had from AliExpress was, Yaqi wanted me to pay full postage (about postage £3.50) per head (I had chosen 3 different heads and they were £3-4 each), they said it was the cost of the freight for each of the Heads shipped total postage £10.50 + cost of each head (£12), but, the Handle which is about £12, and heavier would be shipped, Post Free!
Total cost of this cheap razor would be about £34.......
Anyone else heard about this? Not combining postage on different items ordered from Yaqi/AliExpress !yaqi-beast-head-3_1024x1024.jpg

I don't have a Yaqi Razor, and there wasn't one that caught my eye, but, there was an Handle that I quite liked and so development an idea to get an assortment of Yaqi Heads along with the Handle , thus having my first Frankin-razor.
The problem I had from AliExpress was, Yaqi wanted me to pay full postage (about postage £3.50) per head (I had chosen 3 different heads and they were £3-4 each), they said it was the cost of the freight for each of the Heads shipped total postage £10.50 + cost of each head (£12), but, the Handle which is about £12, and heavier would be shipped, Post Free!
Total cost of this cheap razor would be about £34.......
Anyone else heard about this? Not combining postage on different items ordered from Yaqi/AliExpress !View attachment 48765

...I think I purchased my Yaqi heads separately; but in any event the SLOC and the COB are good shavers and still a steal at that price...

Back
Top Bottom