Desert Island Soap/Cream

I had a think about this, one half of me want to take Tabac but I think if forced to one I would have to go for the Irisch Moos Shave stick. Same performance and goes slightly better with the ten aftershaves and colognes I sneaked onto the desert island with me (I also brought some beer).

Audiolab said:
I had a think about this, one half of me want to take Tabac but I think if forced to one I would have to go for the Irisch Moos Shave stick. Same performance and goes slightly better with the ten aftershaves and colognes I sneaked onto the desert island with me (I also brought some beer).

You know the rules...the complete works of Shakespeare, the Bible, one luxury item and NO brewing cultures. :lol:

Can I change my mind - MWF.

What if you could only take one thing - a soap or a cream or razor or a blade? On the basis that the razor and the soap/cream would run out, it would have to be my Futur.

Peter, have you had a recent MWF revelation? makes me want to crack open my puck but am close to finishing a tub of soap and keep telling myself I should finish at least one ebore opening yet another.

Must resist.....

I think I did. Trumper's Coconut cream was my staple for a long time. Recently found myself going back to MWF and Speik stick. There is something comforting about MWF, reminds me of when I worked in the wool mill in darkest Colne Valley during my summer holidays 35 years ago. Actually, it was the hot summer of '76 - rememberthat?

Also, I'm moving off the fancy London scented soaps and using more down to earth (and more cost effective) tallow soap sticks more and more.

regards

Peter

Back
Top Bottom