DE Razor restoration services

I have a couple of razors that I'd like to get restored/refurbished. Have heard that Restored Razors in NZ are good, but trying to find a reputable company a bit closer to home. Anyone able to recommend a reputable company, preferably that they have used themselves ?

I think a lot depends on what needs to be done i.e. just replating, or repairs as well.

Ironically, the NZ chap (Dave?) emigrated there from the UK, where he had a stellar reputation and did excellent work. I'd personally send anything I value greatly to him, but of course it's a bigger deal than posting things to someone here.

There is a guy from Slovenia that does great job restoring and replating razors. You can find him on Instagram under name anelcaus.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

I've recently used vintage razors over in Lancashire for honing a Rolls. No idea about their restoration service but worth contacting as I did receive a sterling service

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Will maybe give the suggested restorers a call, but that does depend on whether or not I get a response back from Restored Razors first. The fact that there appear to be so many good reviews about them puts them at the top of the list for me

Back
Top Bottom