DE Blade Dispenser - UK Only

Hi all.

Keen to get something like this for my DE blades:

Keen to get one from the UK rather than paying £11+ for P&P.

Any suggestions?

May be able to do something for you. I have a 3D printer and I have been printing off bowlS which I have been selling on another shaving forum. I've just had a search and found a similar one I can download and print. Printer is on quite a bit at the moment but given a week or so I may well be able to give it a try.

Looking at that other one I'd also say as well as the postage being high the price for the item is too. I print bowls and post them for £8.00, to be fair though I'm probably a bit light on cost. But I've been careful not to make a profit as I don't own the download and it's just been a service covering my costs. Postage is the pain it's £3.00 just to post out !

ill give one a go and get back to you.

So, that's how I'm trying to organize my stuff! For the creams I'm using an box from muji (tomorrow I'll buy more to accomodate the rest of them!
IMG_20200103_211707.jpg

Trouble is I can only print one, two at a real push a day. Each bowl takes 11 1/2 hours to print. So it's a bit of a stretch

I understand the limitation but I wonder if people are willing to wait for their turn on the list, even if it takes a few weeks if that would be something you're prepared to do, it seems that there is some interest in these and I for one would be willing to wait until you were ready

I understand the limitation but I wonder if people are willing to wait for their turn on the list, even if it takes a few weeks if that would be something you're prepared to do, it seems that there is some interest in these and I for one would be willing to wait until you were ready
If people don't mind a wait I'm ok with it. I'm returning to work Monday and that will slow things down a bit too. That will mean one piece a day most days.

Printed off a dispenser and it came out very good, I'm in fact very pleased with it.

View attachment 50198
View attachment 50199
View attachment 50200

Bowls have a lather enabling swirl which works very well. The dispenser is gravity fed, with the bottom having a bend to enhance.

NOW !! They are not microwave and dishwasher proof. They also do not tolerate high temperatur, don't put it on a radiator or in a hot sunny window. They will go soft and deform under these circumstance. They are light weight and made of PLA plastic, it isn't recyclable but will biodegrade under certain circumstance.

The set in the first photo is sold. What I am going to say is anyone wants one form an orderly queue in this thread. What I will do is when one is finished I will offer them up to next in queue. I don't want to take orders and what I'm trying to do at the moment is clear out a few colours. So if your next in line and don't like the colour I will pass on to the next and next time with a different colour you'll be top of the list for the offer again. Please don't try to PM and push you're way up the queue. I'm limited to one printer, one bowl takes 12 hours and a dispenser 9 hours in total, and I do work. So please bear with me.

Costs, £8 posted for a bowl and £12 for a bowl and dispenser. This includes U.K. postage. Now, I am just covering costs on these, I do not own the files I am printing from and need to make sure that if the owner of the files sees it I am no5 making profit off of his creation. The files are free to download and use. Now of course any donations are welcome LOL ! Thats payment via PayPal F&F or I can add the extra if you want PayPal insurance.
Might be worth starting a new thread to keep things tidy. Let me know if you want me to move anything.

Back
Top Bottom