Clinique men post shave soother

Personally, I think it's just an average overpriced balm and you are just paying for the name. No better or no worse than a lot of cheaper balms.
I have about 5 balms I use regularly.

Boots No7 men sensitive post shave recovery is just as good as Clinique and half the price. BBA post shave balm is another worth looking at.

I have no idea why a guy would want to spend more than £5.00 on a balm. Jack Black, Baxters, Anthony Logistics, Clarins, Kiehls, Zirh, Dermalogica, Lab Series all seem overpriced having used them all in my GQ reading thirties.

Nivea, Real Shaving Co, and Proraso are great and a lot less expensive.

I have no idea why a guy would want to spend more than £5.00 on a balm. Jack Black, Baxters, Anthony Logistics, Clarins, Kiehls, Zirh, Dermalogica, Lab Series all seem overpriced having used them all in my GQ reading thirties.

Nivea, Real Shaving Co, and Proraso are great and a lot less expensive.
The reason I ask is I bought the Sv pro victis a long time ago and it's lasted very well and is far superior to most balms it's almost similar to an antiseptic and provides instant relief that most balms don't although saying that I wouldn't really class it as a balm it's a bit thicker it was £17 for the small tin so was just wondering if this was something worth buying or just like most of the others, thank you for your suggestions

The reason I ask is I bought the Sv pro victis a long time ago and it's lasted very well and is far superior to most balms it's almost similar to an antiseptic and provides instant relief that most balms don't although saying that I wouldn't really class it as a balm it's a bit thicker it was £17 for the small tin so was just wondering if this was something worth buying or just like most of the others, thank you for your suggestions
Antiseptic how?

There's nothing in it to justify it's price tag.

Ingredients
Water\Aqua\Eau, Alcohol Denat., Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Diethylhexyl Malate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-26 Oleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Phospholipids, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Myreth-3 Myristate, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin

If the Pro Victis works for you and you're happy with it, regardless of the price, I'd keep on using it.

There's nothing in it to justify it's price tag.

Ingredients
Water\Aqua\Eau, Alcohol Denat., Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Diethylhexyl Malate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-26 Oleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Phospholipids, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Myreth-3 Myristate, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin
Oh okie well like I say there is something in there very similar to anti septic, whatever it is can be smelt when applied not sure if it's a combination of things I just know when you have a bad shave it's instant relief . Maybe I'm different to others but a product that is fit for the purpose it is Intended is worth every penny for that reason alone and I've never found a balm or similar that actually does what it claims and provides razor relief they all seem to just moisturise, of course if something could be found cheaper that is equally effective that would be great. I couldn't care less how much it's costs just that it works

If the Pro Victis works for you and you're happy with it, regardless of the price, I'd keep on using it.

Haha I intend to but have been looking at others as an alternative, the cade one is another Ive looked at, shame the body shop stopped doing their razor relief would have given that one a go

Ah, a dash of Chamomile...
Glad somebody can work out what that was I've been smelling could well be the chamomile
There's this stuff from Proraso. I used an earlier version many years ago which worked for me.
seen this one before thinking I might give the cade a try though as the cade is meant to be a natural healer too. Will keep looking for now

Back
Top Bottom