Cashmere vs grey/white

It won't meet either of the colour criteria you've mentioned but the Simpson T3 Trafalgar is a great brush and works very well with hard soaps. Can be had for £20 delivered.

One mere glance determines that Simpson, like pretty much every other Euro brush maker, is five years behind the grid as they are using yesteryear's synthetic knots.

Best synthetic for hard soaps IMO is the YaQi "Mew Brown"/SynBad knot.

One mere glance determines that Simpson, like pretty much every other Euro brush maker, is five years behind the grid as they are using yesteryear's synthetic knots.

Best synthetic for hard soaps IMO is the YaQi "Mew Brown"/SynBad knot.
I'd be inclined to say the fibres on the T3 are G4. They look and feel the same as the G4 fibres on my Alpha Outlaw

It won't meet either of the colour criteria you've mentioned but the Simpson T3 Trafalgar is a great brush and works very well with hard soaps. Can be had for £20 delivered.
where can you get the simpson T3 for £20 delivered? I had a look at a few places last night could only find executive shaving who are OOS, or simpsons direct with a 4.95 delivery charge.

where can you get the simpson T3 for £20 delivered? I had a look at a few places last night could only find executive shaving who are OOS, or simpsons direct with a 4.95 delivery charge.
Shaving Station - they're OOS at the minute but Stuart seems to get regular stock so I'd watch there.

Shaving Station - they're OOS at the minute but Stuart seems to get regular stock so I'd watch there.

;)

I went with a Yaqi Cashmere. £20 not a great expense and never tried a Yaqi before. Plus it's a pretty green colour.

Good call! Was it the 'Daffodil'? I have one and it's fast becomming one of my favourite brushes. Prior to that, I've been enjoying a cashmere knot in an Asylum Brushworks handle (the pretty orange one).

Enjoy! Cashmere is kinda like broken in boar.

Good call! Was it the 'Dandelion'? I have one and it's fast becomming one of my favourite brushes. Prior to that, I've been enjoying a cashmere knot in an Asylum Brushworks handle (the pretty orange one).

;)

On another front, it looks like AP Shave Co. has an interesting new style synth knot:

Good call! Was it the 'Daffodil'? I have one and it's fast becomming one of my favourite brushes. Prior to that, I've been enjoying a cashmere knot in an Asylum Brushworks handle (the pretty orange one).

Thanks. Down the same flower theme. It is the Dandelion

Back
Top Bottom