Cashmere brushes

Satanfriendly

Supporter
Supporter
LeJog 2022 Finisher
Having bought the ' Yaqi Dandelion' I am so impressed I have to ask, can anyone recommend another Cashmere brush?

I have asked Merv Cadman for a price on a custom handled cash, but thinks it ain't going to be cheap.

Ap shave do a range

I like the look of this one , haven't tried it though Chris.

Having bought the ' Yaqi Dandelion' I am so impressed I have to ask, can anyone recommend another Cashmere brush?...

I told you that you would!! :)

Hold off however as I have a SxS comparison of two synthetics, one a new style, that may possibly affect your decision. ;)

TZGoQAv.jpg

O2RRKHJ.jpg

Last edited:
Ap shave do a range

I like the look of this one , haven't tried it though Chris.

Good shout Russ. I had forgotten about APS. Their SynBad knot is also very good Chris.

The DS Cosmetics Quarter Moon Tuxedo 26mm is IMHO the best synthetic brush for face latherers. I rate the YaQi Cashmere just a ½ rung below it. You can order a DS Cosmetics brush from their Chinese web store here:

The only vendor that sells/sets their Quarter Moon Tuxedo knots that I know of is in the USA and he's a "stand up" fella:

The DS Cosmetics Quarter Moon Tuxedo 26mm is IMHO the best synthetic brush for face latherers. I rate the YaQi Cashmere just a ½ rung below it...

Amended to include this new knot as well:

For cashmere, my recommendation would be turn-n-shave angel hair, and the Yaqi Ferrari cashmere.
These two are my favorite cashmere brushes.

Back
Top Bottom