Cartridge suggestions

I wonder if it would be a good idea to have a forum section for the dedicated cartridge razor/shaver? The benefits for the new shaver are obvious, might get some interesting perspectives to boot?

Edit: Shouldn't really be on the fence about this, I think it would be a good idea, flame away!

Defo , it's still shaving , ain't it ?

The Geordie Shaver said:
Defo , it's still shaving , ain't it ?

To expand a bit , although I have a decent selection of straight's , SE's , DE's and injector's , I have this week been dabbling about with the Feather 2 and the 3 blade cartridge system , having previously used the Gillette Proglide the week before and the Dorco Pace the week before that .

... and there's new stuff coming out all the time, also stuff to be discovered ... like the Gillette Guard, which a good number here have taken well to. Hitherto, I guess we've muttered about these things in hushed and not so hushed tones in and amongst other threads.

Absolutely.
Probably more than half of my shaves are with carts, for quite a few reasons. And DE shaving certainly helped me to learn to use them better. Still a big fan of the original Sensor I learned to shave with about 24 years ago, and now I'm also a fan of it's 3 bladed disposable young brother.

Still badly want some Gillette guards.

So are we on? If so can a responsible adult create something along the lines of cartridge and despicables in the tackle section... or is it still too early?

Couple of weeks ago in Tesco I invested a fiver in the new KOS hyperglide and men this thing knocked any cart I ever used, very very close to a what my Progress does on 3.5ish with the lab blue. I will move it soon to the hand luggage kit instead of the Azor, the carts are bloddy expensive so lucky this one came with two spare.

Shemen Zait said:
Couple of weeks ago in Tesco I invested a fiver in the new KOS hyperglide and men this thing knocked any cart I ever used, very very close to a what my Progress does on 3.5ish with the lab blue. I will move it soon to the hand luggage kit instead of the Azor, the carts are bloddy expensive so lucky this one came with two spare.
Hi Danny,
I used to use KOS Azor, had sore face.Switched to DE ,no problems.

Just tried Feather F11 Geo. Take your time and get a nice shave. Available from
Connaughts.

Back
Top Bottom