Can someone scratch my pre-shave itch, please?

A couple of days ago - maybe a few - someone posted about two excellent pre-shaves. I made a mental note, the content of which I have retained but not the thread name or the date. I'm going nuts to buy these pre-shaves but for the life of me cannot find the post. There are a couple of recent pre-shave threads but thhey don't seem to contain what I'm after.

Not Proraso Green, not Bluebeard's - something a little more obscure, which is why I'm interested.

Can anyone help, please?

Many thanks for your kind offer, JC. I'm a long-standing Murdocks fan and have a bottle in use, a next bottle and another in storage!

It was the Stirling I'd forgotten. Also, I kinda think someone spoke of Nung Chung Fung - the excellent soap people, anyway - do they do pre-shave oils?

Bechet45 said:
Nung Chung Fung - the excellent soap people, anyway - do they do pre-shave oils?

lol Carl I assume this would mean Tcheon Fung Sing?! They now offer a pre-shave cream, not oil. :)

Hope that helps?!

Shaving Station said:
Bechet45 said:
Nung Chung Fung - the excellent soap people, anyway - do they do pre-shave oils?

lol Carl I assume this would mean Tcheon Fung Sing?! They now offer a pre-shave cream, not oil. :)

Hope that helps?!

Yes, indeed - them. TFS. And I know they only do a cream now that you remind me. Perhaps I bought one from you? Their post-shave balms zoomed to the top of my list after first use of one.

I've always found pre shave doesn't really do much?

I used proraso pre shave. Should I give it another go?
I've found washing with a foamin facial tea trea face wash really helps.

I only really only use a pre shave do add menthol to the sgave or if the soap lacks slickness. I have made my own to improve skin quality as well as providing slickness. May add menthol at some stage.

Mr_Smartepants said:
I've got stubble like copper wire. If I don't use a pre-shave to soften it, my face suffers.
Why not just leave it for the gypsies? ;)
On a serious note PM me your address Erik and ill send you some of my homemade pre shave.

Back
Top Bottom