Brut

I am a fan of Brut, I have tens of bottles of after shave and the splash. Although I have an EDT somewhere, today I picked up the EDT at Savers for a wallet hitting amount of £4.99. I have applied the AS on my face, spritzed the EDT on my left arm and sprayed American Brut Special Reserve on my right arm. Ah heaven, the Special Reseve needs time to settle. I have medalion bottles somewhere, I am not sure if they are American or British. I should make one day Brut day, there might be a shaving cream, the AS, the deodorant, the splash or EDT.

I am a fan of Brut, I have tens of bottles of after shave and the splash. Although I have an EDT somewhere, today I picked up the EDT at Savers for a wallet hitting amount of £4.99. I have applied the AS on my face, spritzed the EDT on my left arm and sprayed American Brut Special Reserve on my right arm. Ah heaven, the Special Reseve needs time to settle. I have medalion bottles somewhere, I am not sure if they are American or British. I should make one day Brut day, there might be a shaving cream, the AS, the deodorant, the splash or EDT.
You should have a brut day and why not! :cool: P.

I'm a big fan of Brut too, I'll have to keep an eye out for the EDT. I have the aftershave and Phoenix & Beau's Right Handed Giant which is a superb matching scent and a great performer to boot. I think it was a limited edition but would definitely buy it again if Kerry made another run, I can't remember if he made a matching aftershave but I'm sure it would sell well if the scent was as good as the soap.

Please Kerry make another run.

I'm a big fan of Brut too, I'll have to keep an eye out for the EDT. I have the aftershave and Phoenix & Beau's Right Handed Giant which is a superb matching scent and a great performer to boot. I think it was a limited edition but would definitely buy it again if Kerry made another run, I can't remember if he made a matching aftershave but I'm sure it would sell well if the scent was as good as the soap.

Please Kerry make another run.
The EDT in the aftershave type bottle is currently available at Savers for £4.99.

Never quite got into Brut; remember only too well the Smell and the advertisements by Kevin Keegan and the late Henry Cooper from the 70's though.
"The Great smell of Brut; splash it all over". AND does it / did it last; you could smell it from a 100M approach!

Last edited:
Brut was my first after shave, talking mid 1970s, if I would like to make a trip down memory lane which/what modern Brut is the closest to vintage.

schneider_weisse.jpgCheers! Sun is shining over here for a change this summer time for a beer (or two) in the garden

Brut was my first after shave, talking mid 1970s, if I would like to make a trip down memory lane which/what modern Brut is the closest to vintage.

View attachment 57573Cheers! Sun is shining over here for a change this summer time for a beer (or two) in the garden
They are all very similar, go for the required strength. You could just get away with the roll on deodorant.

Back
Top Bottom