Bloody password! How to reveal?

I log on via my laptop which remembers my password. I want to log on to another PC but can't remember my password! Is there a way to reveal the asterisks that display on the password box? Or, can someone tell me the format that the forum requires for a password (eg how many letters, do you also need capitals, punctuation etc?) If I knew the format, I could possibly have an educated guess at what I use LOL I don't want the trouble of creating a new password, considering I can't even remember the current!

Nope and nope, unless there is extra security added there is no need for numbers/symbols or capitals. What browser you using as is a way in chrome for example too see the saved passwords in the settings option

Nope and nope, unless there is extra security added there is no need for numbers/symbols or capitals. What browser you using as is a way in chrome for example too see the saved passwords in the settings option
Using Firefox v50.1.0, any way to view saved passwords on that?

A password manager is a very handy thing as well, I've been using Keepass for the last couple of years.
I work in IT so you can imagine how many passwords I have. Most of the networks I go on have complex password requirements built in - at least 12 characters must include upper and lower case letters and at least one number and one symbol, usually.

A password manager is a very handy thing as well, I've been using Keepass for the last couple of years.
I work in IT so you can imagine how many passwords I have. Most of the networks I go on have complex password requirements built in - at least 12 characters must include upper and lower case letters and at least one number and one symbol, usually.
Keepass is a wonder..simple, but very effective manager.i keep mine on a USB stick..superb.

Yep, using Keypass at work for years, loads of teams each one with their own data file but the same freeware for all, you can do a similar thing with a zipped spreadsheet or table but KP is loaded with convenient features.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom