BIC - Chrome Platinum

I bought a 5 pack to try a while ago. Had my first shave with one yesterday. YMMV but for me hands down the worst shave I've ever had. I've had better shaves with a blunt blade!!
Thank God I only bought a 5 pack. Never again.

Last edited:
My experiences with the BCP have been very mixed.

The first 2 I tried were 2 of the worst blades I have ever used, the 3rd one in the right razor produced an absolutely delightful shave.

I can't remember which razor I put the first 2 in and whether it was either down to a poor razor choice (or using the wrong angle/other user errors) or if the blades themselves were duds.

Their factory is state of the art as would be their QC one would assume from the vid I am attaching. I have had the same mixed results, but what I have learned from my shaves is that the Bic Chrome Platinum seems to be very razor specific. So, before you throw the baby out with the bath water try it in another razor. YMMV.

I have still have 48 of these useless blades left i brought them years ago
I opened the first pack it was a dude so i changed razors twice in the same shave
no improvement
I waited 2 days randomly selected a blade from another pack same thing
hopeless blades
I they have sat so long now even the packs have faded
I would not even give them away
the shame attached to such an act as that stopped me
IMG_2893.JPG

Their factory is state of the art as would be their QC one would assume from the vid I am attaching. I have had the same mixed results, but what I have learned from my shaves is that the Bic Chrome Platinum seems to be very razor specific. So, before you throw the baby out with the bath water try it in another razor. YMMV.

Maybe they should switch to making
Metaxa brandy they'd have more happy customers :cool:

Back
Top Bottom