Best source for Sensor Excel Blades?

I've been DE shaving after returning to wet shaving from electric a few months ago. Although my DE technique has been slowing improving I'm really not a morning person and find I take a long time to get the prep, shave and 'clean-up' right and thought I'd try a cartridge to see if it would speed (some of) the process up a bit. I'd read good things about the Gillette Sensor Excel cartridge on this Forum so scored a new one off ebay and - lo and behold - have found it gives a damn good shave in a shorter time. Same prep but the shave time is reduced and - yes - it's just all a bit easier (go ahead - shoot me). So, the question is, where is the best place to score the best replacement blades for it at the most reasonable price? Thanks.

OP
Seymour Blade
Bit left field this, I know, but I've found an online supplier who offers the Razorpit for £8.99 inc shipping - cheaper than a 10 pack of replacement blades. I'm wondering if it's worth taking a punt on one of these and seeing how long the couple of packaged blades last. Anyone used one or have any thoughts?

I buy the Gilette Sensor blades from my local supermarket but they're pretty expensive at €11 for five blades. The Mach3 blades are €11 for four carts and in my experience gives a much smoother shave. I like the Sensor but once I've used up my blades I don't think I'll bother with it again.

Another good option is the Gilette Contour. You can pick up a handle on eBay and the carts are €15 for 10 here. Shaves much the same as the Excel although the blades are not spring loaded so you have to be a little more careful not to apply pressure.

Bit left field this, I know, but I've found an online supplier who offers the Razorpit for £8.99 inc shipping - cheaper than a 10 pack of replacement blades. I'm wondering if it's worth taking a punt on one of these and seeing how long the couple of packaged blades last. Anyone used one or have any thoughts?
Ive used one for years. Brilliant thing and genuinely extends blade life by a fair bit. You need to use from the first shave though.

Top Bottom