Best chinos for warm weather

Roy

I'm looking for light comfortable chinos type trousers and am bewildered by the ranges on sale , Anybody have a favourite brand? Many thanks

I'm going to make a confession,...
On arrival at a golf course, I realised that I only had my suit trousers with me.
The staff recommended the nearest place to get some strides to play in,....Sainsburys....bought a pair of stone coloured ones, slimfit with stretch.
Absolutely superb!....went back afterwards and bought another couple of pairs.
Not good for formal wear but acceptable and very good for casual wear.....about £14, I think.

I'm going to make a confession,...
On arrival at a golf course, I realised that I only had my suit trousers with me.
The staff recommended the nearest place to get some strides to play in,....Sainsburys....bought a pair of stone coloured ones, slimfit with stretch.
Absolutely superb!....went back afterwards and bought another couple of pairs.
Not good for formal wear but acceptable and very good for casual wear.....about £14, I think.
You call that a confession? I thought it was going to be a little more than " On arrival at a golf course............" :D P.

One can only assume that shopping for one's clothes at a supermarket is no longer considered a sartorial faux-pas,......
I had a girlfriend who used to mix 200 quid Trilogy jeans with 10 quid George at Asda jeans, that were both as good as each other. She couldn't be seen in public with the Asda jeans or a Lidl carrier bag :rolleyes: ...

Back
Top Bottom