Beardless

Good evening all,

mum new here and will be having a good look around.
For many years I have had a beard (long before it became trendy). But have recently got fed up of it so it's now gone. But I've found that the kit I have isn't great and very expensive, so I'm thinking of trying something different but as yet I've no idea what.
I've looked at the shave clubs but have read lots saying the blades are rubbish.

anyway I'm hoping to find some gems that will bring some joyto my shave routine.
Yogi.

Few places to shop with good price!

https://rasoigoodfellas.com/en/

Good evening all,

mum new here and will be having a good look around.
For many years I have had a beard (long before it became trendy). But have recently got fed up of it so it's now gone. But I've found that the kit I have isn't great and very expensive, so I'm thinking of trying something different but as yet I've no idea what.
I've looked at the shave clubs but have read lots saying the blades are rubbish.

anyway I'm hoping to find some gems that will bring some joyto my shave routine.
Yogi.
Have a read through this post.

Greetings.... I've been on here.... A while but not long... I class myself as a newbee still.
I do agree the Wilkinson sword razor is a hood place to start, as is a Yaqi brush.... Soap wise..... Well!!!
Shal we say the world's your oyster.

Welcome Yogibear99!
I once was where you are, and now have a rather large collection of great de, se, straights, plus enough de blades to shave with until I am around 230 years old plus so many soaps I dont care when one of my kids takes one for washing with whilst camping. It is a great community and I hope you enjoy your time (and watch your wallet).

Thanks for all your replies. I'm going to start with soap and a brush. Practice the lathering technique.
My current cartridge razor is rubbish, I'm sure they have got worse (and more expensive) I shaved the other night, did a couple of passes and it still felt like I had a couple of days stubble, plus my neck felt like I was holding it over a candle.
So I think I definitely wed to work on preparation.
Thanks again for the warm welcome.
YB

Back
Top Bottom