Barbicide Jar

Was looking for one of these to sanitize razors in before I pass them on then last night I had a brain wave.

A friend of mine owns a salon so i popped her a facebook message, she replied telling me to pop in today and have a look at what she had, I found a brilliant little table top jar branded marvy that is just a little taller than a standard length razor, takes for at a time and she put some barbicide in for me.

There really are some friendly helpfull people in this world. and I would like to thank them :)

Sounds like the exact same jar I have. I got it with Barbicide from the bay but the Marvy is a little taller than the Barbicide one so it is easier to completley immerse the razor. I believe it is cheaper as well.

Millay said:
Was looking for one of these to sanitize razors in before I pass them on then last night I had a brain wave.

A friend of mine owns a salon so i popped her a facebook message, she replied telling me to pop in today and have a look at what she had, I found a brilliant little table top jar branded marvy that is just a little taller than a standard length razor, takes for at a time and she put some barbicide in for me.

There really are some friendly helpfull people in this world. and I would like to thank them :)

:( :( :( i want one........ :( :( :(

can you post a pic ?, then im off hunting on the bay :D :D

Steve

Hi Steve I will post a pic as soon as it comes out of the dishwasher. It really is the perfect size as the barbiced small ones are a little squatter. I would call this one comb sized as it would submerse a comb perfectly

The one at the from on this page is the one I have.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.coolblades.co.uk/marvicide-disinfectant-system.html">http://www.coolblades.co.uk/marvicide-d ... ystem.html</a><!-- m -->

As promised here is a couple of pics with a gillette new type in it.

Attachments

• marvy 1.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 54
  • marvy 2.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom