Back to cartridge razors for good

Today first shave with a cart after one month. An humble Wilkinson xtreme 3. The same proraso red and Wilkinson brush as always. Two passes wtg atg perfect bbs no nicks no cuts. And just 8 minutes vs more than 24. I have sent my ej to a parents as a gift and sent back to Amazon the other two. Bye bye de for good.

you are not allowied to call me a troll since you don't even know me. I have no connection whatsoever with any old user/profile . I just tried a new way of shaving and was disappointed time-wise. Good results but i don't have the luxury of wasting 25 minutes for shaving early in the morning. Unfortunately i HAVE to shave in max 10-12 minutes a day. Maybe when i'm retired i will have time for De shaving again. Unfortunately, now it's not the case. Have a good day.

you are not allowied to call me a troll since you don't even know me. I have no connection whatsoever with any old user/profile . I just tried a new way of shaving and was disappointed time-wise. Good results but i don't have the luxury of wasting 25 minutes for shaving early in the morning. Unfortunately i HAVE to shave in max 10-12 minutes a day. Maybe when i'm retired i will have time for De shaving again. Unfortunately, now it's not the case. Have a good day.

You have no say in what I'm allowed to call you. You are a troll. You are trolling multiple forums with fake stories. Grow up, and go away.

Back
Top Bottom