Ariana & Evans Comes to UK!!

Run by a nice chap, I won a sample of Asian plum from their Facebook page... Decent enough performance but couldn't abide the scent, pity. If you like strongly scented soaps these are probably a safe bet.

Run by a nice chap, I won a sample of Asian plum from their Facebook page... Decent enough performance but couldn't abide the scent, pity. If you like strongly scented soaps these are probably a safe bet.

The L'Orange Verte is a classic if you like heady orange with vibrant spices. I love it. However, their Socal Hispter is not really over the top in strength, but is a beautiful citrus mix fit for daily usage.

So, is this a soap we should be getting excited about? Now we need a UK stockist of wholly kaw.

Maggard ships to you there:

I own over 50 soaps and looking back I don't think I bought anything that out performs the very first soaps I purchased. There are already great soaps out there so new soaps like Ariane & Evans don't get me excited at all. Maybe if somebody comes out with a scent that I like to have I'll buy my next soap but promises of best ever performance don't cut it for me.... BTW Ariane & Evans soaps are made by other soap makers so I probably have one of their soaps already.

Back
Top Bottom