Aqua Velva Sport(Canadian version Green)

Hi Everyone,
Has anyone used this version of Aqua Velva? Where or How can I buy a bottle of this in the UK? I already tried the normal/American Aqua Velva sport and didn't like it. I remember reading somewhere that it is not similar to blue AV sport.

Is this Aqua Velva Original Sport, which is green? I've used it, but I prefer Aqua Velva Ice Sport, which is light blue in colour. Both are good, however. I didn't know that the green AV is available only in Canada and that it differs from the American sport, unless the latter is Ice Sport.

Is this Aqua Velva Original Sport, which is green? I've used it, but I prefer Aqua Velva Ice Sport, which is light blue in colour. Both are good, however. I didn't know that the green AV is available only in Canada and that it differs from the American sport, unless the latter is Ice Sport.
Yes, it is green in colour and the bottle is same shape as the ice blue.

Original Sport & Ice Sport are not the same. The latter smells similar to Davidoff Cool Water (reformulated version). Original Sport is sold only in Canada and their outlandish shipping costs to the USA borders on robbery!! :mad: It's cheap however within Canada:

Back
Top Bottom