Any Proven Beard Growth Stimulating Techniques?

CjH

Hi
I shave about 3 times a week, some times a little more depending on what meetings I have.
I don't have a thick beard, nor do I have a 'lack' beard.
But I do have a patchy beard (hangs head in shame).
I would love just to get the beard growth a little more even so on the odd occasion I do let it grow out (like on holiday) I don't resemble some kind of tired old weasel face.

So has anyone had any success in trying anything that helped them?

Snake oil is probably your best bet, or alternatively that German caffeine shampoo they hawk on telly, Alpecin is it? ;)

I found that Biotin generally increased the growth of all my facial hair (including eyebrows!). YMMV.

As with all supplements, seek the advice of your doctor if you have any doubts as to their suitability for you.

Snake oil is probably your best bet, or alternatively that German caffeine shampoo they hawk on telly, Alpecin is it? ;)
I'm sure any oil based products would be better as a Pre-shave treatment rather than a follicular stimuli.
Mind you I will keep my out for some the next time the local Hawker pulls his trolly around here.... He may have some chicken lips for me to snack on while I wait for the oil to do its work..

C9AKSG0.jpg

OK OK...
I guess this is the wrong place to ask for general shaving help....
I'll stick with just talking about Razors.
Hey maybe I could tie weights to the razors and build an 'Atlas body' whilst shaving my one whisker.

OK OK...
Hey maybe I could tie weights to the razors and build an 'Atlas body' whilst shaving my one whisker.

It's all in good fun I assure you. ;)

OK OK...

Take everything posted around here with a large pinch of salt. ;)

To answer your question though: no, there is no proven way to increase beard growth.

Back
Top Bottom