Antdads generosity

Hello chaps

In response to Antdads ongoing and legendary generosity, I will PIF a couple of samples of handmade soaps from USA.
Susie's Bubbles;- vanilla
Gingers Garden;- Lime (Ithink!)
I will throw anything else I can find in incl. a pack of British Wilk.Swords.
Guys the soaps are excellent and handmade to order.
Winner will be anyone who does not go by the name of Al Megrahi :evil:

Regards

Chaps

Interested parties as of midnight are the following brethern;-

Rev-O, sunburyboy93, Millay & Zubar.

In the interest of fairness, I will send all the above a piece of the soaps. The soaps were a sample I received so aren't huge. 2 will get vanilla and 2 the limey thing and that's them gone. I've only used them a couple of times each. Keep meaning to review them. I have found them very good.

PM me your addresses and I'll get them out to you.

Regards

rangers62 said:
PS

If any of you chaps haven't tried W. Sword made in UK blades let me know and I'll split a packet too.

Regards

They are quite good, at least as good as the Personna for me, and the wee chemist round the corner sells them at 78 p for five :D

rangers62 said:
How 'bout ye

78p for 5! Crikey that's good for the UK manufactured ones, especially as I think they are out of production.

Yeah, I live in the shadow of the shipyards, where basically all the old guys were welders, riveters, carpenters etc, so its quite down to earth with no frills. For some reason the chemists do seem to keep stocks of blades, sticks, brushes etc to a greater extent than you find in the rest of the country. But its all the cheap standards, Trumpers would be way too poncy :lol: I don't think the Malone Road (posh part of Belfast) offers the same.

Back
Top Bottom