Antdads alum block (not rhyming slang)

Brethern

Andads generous PIF arrived today, (Blades and alum block I can't wait to try the blades) however, could someone point me in the correct, or varying methods of alum application.

AD you are a star.

Regards

Russell

If you've been standing too close to the razor while shaving you might want to adopt the "grip the sink and scream like a girl" pose.

Only kidding, but a cold rinse after the alum will certainly wake you up.

HM

Was gonna send you photie of moi in catalogue pose (no, that's not me, honest!)but might have put you off your evening libation.

Gay, me! anymore of that and I'll send the wife round, and he can fight like fek.

Rergards

Glad you got the stuff, maybe stating the obvious but use it edge ways, easier to grip less chance of slip.
The rough edges will also smooth over with use, otherwise run a file or wet n dry over it.

rangers62 said:

That'd probably work better if you changed the exclamation mark for a question mark. In it's current form, it looks like you have just leapt from the closet, rather than stating that you've never been in there.

Not that there's anything wrong with that</seinfeld>

Ian

This is all rather disconcerting - I was always led to believe that the Scottish definition of a homosexual is a man who prefers the pursuit of women to drinking, fighting and waking up in a pool of one's own ejecta.

joe mcclaine said:
If you've been standing too close to the razor while shaving you might want to adopt the "grip the sink and scream like a girl" pose.

I actually burst out laughing when I read this - it reminded me of the first time as a teenager I applied aftershave to my freshly flayed face.
Oddly enough, it did not seem funny at the time.

joe mcclaine said:

The only thing that made me scream like a girl after shaving was when I cut myself quite badly early in my shaving career and had no styptic... we did have some "Quick Stop Powder" for when you over do it cutting the dogs nails... that brings tears to your eyes I can assure you all in confidence. Main ingredient of that is ferric sulphate - so not only does it sting like bastards, but leaves you a nice rusty looking patch too.

IanM said:
rangers62 said:

That'd probably work better if you changed the exclamation mark for a question mark. In it's current form, it looks like you have just leapt from the closet, rather than stating that you've never been in there.

Not that there's anything wrong with that</seinfeld>

Ian

Ian
Bad grammar does not dispose a chap towards homosexuality, honnerstlie!

Had a wee chap at work in 'less enlightened times' who was indulging in some light hearted banter over his choice of bedmate being usually 6 foot plus, bearded and built like a shit brickhouse. The guy in question was 5'4, chubby, speech impediment and had a club foot. He was giving as good as he got (plenty of practise I suppose given his physical attributes and living in the west of Scotland) Without pause, he turned to his tormentor walked up to him looked him straight in the eye and lisped " Don't knock it twill shoov bwuddy twell twied it" Thought I was going to piss myself, literally. Good on him.
These days we would have got sacked or at best sent to an equal ops. course in a gulag for being present.

Cheers

SirPrize said:
This is all rather disconcerting - I was always led to believe that the Scottish definition of a homosexual is a man who prefers the pursuit of women to drinking, fighting and waking up in a pool of one's own ejecta.

Sounds like a good night out to me, and where can I get this ejecta stuff? Do you need to drink a couple of pints of it before does any damage? and will it help me win the fight?

I was once present while a real "wellard geezah" was being ridiculed over the pungency of his A/S by his colleagues.
I cannot recall the entirety of his response but I will never forget that it concluded with " 'an I'll fuck the next bloke who says I'm queer"

Back
Top Bottom