Another hello from Denmark

Hi, Mark from Denmark here.
Wet shaving is a new hobby that i picked up 2-3 months ago. And since then, it's super hard not to buy and try out new products!
Today, i placed a bid for a Gillette Fatboy, which after watching hundreds of videoes, i need to try out :)

After not using any razors in years, i had forgotten how sensitive my skin was (also the reason that i grew a beard) and how much i HATED shaving.
So after many hours on different forums, webshops and videos i bought an Edwin Jagger DE89, and pretty much instantly knew that this hobby was gonna "grow" on me :wink:

Anyways, thanks for reading.

Hi, Mark from Denmark here.
Wet shaving is a new hobby that i picked up 2-3 months ago. And since then, it's super hard not to buy and try out new products!
Today, i placed a bid for a Gillette Fatboy, which after watching hundreds of videoes, i need to try out :)

After not using any razors in years, i had forgotten how sensitive my skin was (also the reason that i grew a beard) and how much i HATED shaving.
So after many hours on different forums, webshops and videos i bought an Edwin Jagger DE89, and pretty much instantly knew that this hobby was gonna "grow" on me :wink:

Anyways, thanks for reading.
Welcome Mark, it's good to have you with us :) P.

Welcome to TSR. The EJ89 is a good razor to start with — in fact it's just a good razor. Let us know if you get hold of the Fatboy. If you don't get it then I would advise getting a Slim instead. I think it's at least as good, and usually a fair bit cheaper.

Welcome to TSR. The EJ89 is a good razor to start with — in fact it's just a good razor. Let us know if you get hold of the Fatboy. If you don't get it then I would advise getting a Slim instead. I think it's at least as good, and usually a fair bit cheaper.
Thanks for the heads up, i'm pretty sure i will get it though - since i was so enthusiastic when bidding....
Might have to get both just to test their similarities :D

Back
Top Bottom