Amazon Edwin Jagger DE89

Link wasn't working for me. Is that the one sold as Amazon "Kelvin" for £13? I'm kind of tempted.

The 75mm handle might be too long though. I'm used to something shorter (63mm on my Merkur 985) :)

Link wasn't working for me. Is that the one sold as Amazon "Kelvin" for £13? I'm kind of tempted.

The 75mm handle might be too long though. I'm used to something shorter (63mm on my Merkur 985) :)
It's a short handle, I will probably cannibalize my King Gillette.

Looks like a very good price for the full razor, but if you already have several razor handles they will fit most razor heads so you could just buy the EJDE89 razor head plus a box of 5 Feather blades for £13.50 direct from EJ's site (and others).
I just bought 2 (there's a limit of 4 per customer) and put the heads on different handles. That way I get the classic brilliance of the EJDE89 with any razor handle and don't have to keep swapping them around:cool:

UPDATE:
As a major EJDE89 fan I couldn't resist at this price (£16 delivered with Prime) and I'm happy to say that it's the real deal. Here's a DE89 with the standard lined handle and the short-handled one that's just arrived. It has the proper EJ shield logos embossed in the head and is a nice weight. It would make a great little travel razor and provides me with yet another DE89 to swap handles with (and it came with a pack of 5 Derby Extras). Great heads-up @ian m (y)

DSC_1056.JPG

UPDATE:
As a major EJDE89 fan I couldn't resist at this price (£16 delivered with Prime) and I'm happy to say that it's the real deal. Here's a DE89 with the standard lined handle and the short-handled one that's just arrived. It has the proper EJ shield logos embossed in the head and is a nice weight. It would make a great little travel razor and provides me with yet another DE89 to swap handles with (and it came with a pack of 5 Derby Extras). Great heads-up @ian m (y)

View attachment 58944
Thanks the price does fluctuate quite a lot on Amazon

Back
Top Bottom