Alum Block

Needed a new Alum block so decided to get a prorasso one, compared to my last two ( Bluebeards Revenge and Osma ) the Prorasso one is huge, it feels better in the hand coz more to grip and never felt as if it would slide or slip, unless something better comes along this will be my new go to Alum block.... ps, I work for the company and I get commission on every post I do.
Ok only kidding about the last part

I don't actually want any, been shaving for about five decades without it, I think I'm good.
Just to point out all (as far as I seen) were capitalized on the listings, but who cares ...lol.
I too have been shaving for around 50 years and only started using alum last year, it is a great antiseptic and bleed stopper, I use it after every shave as a matter of routine wether I need it or not. I would say 98% of my shaves are straights with only a few de's on an occasion or to touch up if my SR dulls a little at the end of a shave. It has been used for century's and is a natural product...i'm very happy with it. You should try it...you may like it, it certainly won't do you any harm.

Needed a new Alum block so decided to get a prorasso one, compared to my last two ( Bluebeards Revenge and Osma ) the Prorasso one is huge, it feels better in the hand coz more to grip and never felt as if it would slide or slip, unless something better comes along this will be my new go to Alum block.... ps, I work for the company and I get commission on every post I do.
Ok only kidding about the last part
I use the Proraso alum at home - although I don't think the cardboard box will survive as long as the block. When travelling I take a H&B natural deodorant stick which is in a plastic sleeve. When I bought mine it was on offer at £3.50 but now is back at full price:

Back
Top Bottom