A really rubbish day

We've had a terrible day today. We were burgled whilst in our house this morning. We live in a split level house and were all downstairs when some heartless individual entered our house, ransacked our bedroom and stole my wife's car. The belongings can be replaced but the feeling of violation, particularly with the kids in the house, is the worst thing. It happened in daylight hours ~8am as well.

I'm not sure why you all need to know this but being able to share it helps me cope somewhat.

We've had a terrible day today. We were burgled whilst in our house this morning. We live in a split level house and were all downstairs when some heartless individual entered our house, ransacked our bedroom and stole my wife's car. The belongings can be replaced but the feeling of violation, particularly with the kids in the house, is the worst thing. It happened in daylight hours ~8am as well.

I'm not sure why you all need to know this but being able to share it helps me cope somewhat.

That's terrible Chris, really sorry and sad to hear.

Telling us might not change anything, but from my experience it's good to get things off one's chest.

Sharing stuff helps me, m8. Even though we can't do anything we get how fustrated, angry and vulnerable we all feel in this type of situation. Really hope you and the family work through this and come out okay.

Johnny.

So sorry to hear that, you'd think that under the current circuntances these people would be out of action.... they will probably justify their actions as the government is not helping them :mad:

Sorry to hear about this Chris, hopefully the police will catch these scumbags and dole out some punishment. (never enough I know)
Try not to take it personally, it could have been next door or the next Street that they plundered.
I've been turned over myself so I know what a shock it can be, try not to lose sleep over it, you don't want your girl's picking up on any worrying about it.
No one got hurt, that's the main thing to take from this. P.

Back
Top Bottom