3one6 ordered

I can't see it for sale on any UK site and it's not even mentioned on the EJ website. What a shame! Straight from Sheffield to the US before a UK store.

Nonetheless, let us know how it shaves Ike as I'm still curious.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I can't see it for sale on any UK site and it's not even mentioned on the EJ website. What a shame! Straight from Sheffield to the US before a UK store.

Nonetheless, let us know how it shaves Ike as I'm still curious.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
I will definitely report my experiences with the razor.

I sure thought it would have been on the Edwin Jagger site as well but I'm not into marketing so what do I know?

Certainly not a pre-order, if there were any doubts I just received confirmation that it has shipped. I might see it Saturday, but most likely early next week.

I am glad that I was able to order the razor but I do feel genuinely bad that it is not available in the UK yet.

Last edited:
I've never owned anything from EJ, but I thought this might be better than their zamak repertoire.

As they don't seem to want to sell this to the inhabitants of the country in which it's supposedly manufactured, I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

Absolutely par for the course, as far as pitiful British manufacturing and marketing is concerned.

I've never owned anything from EJ, but I thought this might be better than their zamak repertoire.

As they don't seem to want to sell this to the inhabitants of the country in which it's supposedly manufactured, I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

Absolutely par for the course, as far as pitiful British manufacturing and marketing is concerned.

Yea fuck em. I have changed my mind about wanting one now. :cry:

What a dreadful product launch, it's so weird how they've gone totally quiet on all their social media and there's no sign of them in the UK retailers.
I was certain I was going to buy one but the way they've gone totally silent combined with my recent Karve and Game Changer purchases mean I'll be giving it a miss as well.

I don't understand why they give them to YouTubers who shave once or twice a week when they could reach more genuine potential customers with a few pass around razors on a few forums.

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

I don't understand why they give them to YouTubers who shave once or twice a week when they could reach more genuine potential customers with a few pass around razors on a few forums.

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk
It'a all about social media shares and likes these days, probably looks good on a graph or pie chart in a presentation somewhere.

...marketing techniques have changed greatly and EJ are clearly exercising caution. I think they are being smart and learning from Muhle's disaster with the Rocca launch which required years and numerous iterations to correct; indeed I would be surprised if Muhle has realised any profit at all on the Rocca even now what with the numerous recalls / refunds and replacements. I suspect EJ are going for alimited release with one or two large distributors first, to test the water so to speak. If there are problems with the 316 it will be cheaper to deal with a few disributors rather than a global distribution network. As for expecting EJ to demonstrate some patriotism, why?' business is amoral and always has been. If there were more money in it being released in the UK first, then they would. Made in the UK? or assembled in the UK? I also suspect Brits shavers would be vociferous if there are any problems with the 316. I notice on that well known US forum everyone is almost always positive about every product...there are very few negative reviews. And ShaveNation reviews are always anodyne...I would like to think on the UK forums, that if the product is not up to scratch, members would say so...

Back
Top Bottom