20k stone

Having bought a Chinese 15k stone a few months ago and finding it to be a good value stone at £31, I have now found a Chinese 20k stone at £35, it will be a month or so, but if it turns out to be as good as the 15k I will be happy, the 15k defo improves my 12k shapton, so I am looking for another step up, I know Chinese stones are frowned upon, but they are not "Pro" stones and most likely not as good quality....but with my 15k I only need about 20 passes, so it is not like it takes heavy punishment, and the 20k will be the same. I will post my thoughts soon after it arrives.

Having bought a Chinese 15k stone a few months ago and finding it to be a good value stone at £31, I have now found a Chinese 20k stone at £35, it will be a month or so, but if it turns out to be as good as the 15k I will be happy, the 15k defo improves my 12k shapton, so I am looking for another step up, I know Chinese stones are frowned upon, but they are not "Pro" stones and most likely not as good quality....but with my 15k I only need about 20 passes, so it is not like it takes heavy punishment, and the 20k will be the same. I will post my thoughts soon after it arrives.

Any chance of a link to where you found this? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom