wolfman

1. Masamune

Wolfman WR2 .95

.95 gap in satin brushed finish WRH3 handle 90mm Includes box and Wolfman cloth £400 Excellent condition but not getting the use it deserves More pictures
  2. Masamune

Brushed titanium WR1 head

Bit of a longshot but if anyone has a WR1 head they are thinking of selling or trading drop me a line Brushed titanium to match an earlier production handle (2017) so not the new finishes Thanks
  3. Masamune

Wolfman WR1 .94 - withdrawn

Satin finish with .94 SB and WRH7 handle plus stand £400 Very smooth razor even at this gap
  4. Masamune

Brushed Wolfman handles (or we can trade)

I'm looking for a couple of handles in the older brushed finish - before the basic option was introduced WRH1 in the shorter length 80mm WRH3/7 standard size Or can trade for shiny things This is the finish I'm talking about Thanks
  5. wintoid

Ikon B1 Deluxe

Coming in to DE shaving, like most people, I was aware of Gillette and Wilkinson Sword as razor brands, I suppose from cartridge razors really. Being a spritely 48 years old, and having wet shaved since the arrival of bum fluff, I explored the world of Gillette razors initially, I suppose...
  6. Frenky

Want to buy Lashavingsoap BBS-1

Hello TSR:) It soon will be my birthday (22.05) and I would like to buy myself a present (every oportunity is good to justify a razor purchase). I'm actually chasing my Moby Dick, the Lashavingsoap BBS-1 razor, as for me it is the most beautifull razor. I know it will be hard but it could be a...
  7. Frenky

Wolfman bronze

Hello!:) I'm currently in love with bronze and how the color change with time giving the object an unique color and pattern. After a quick search, I've found that the only razors out of bronze are the above the tie and the wolfman. Could please someone enlight me about how much a bronze wolfman...
  8. wintoid

Aluminium Wolfman DC

For sale is my Aluminium Wolfman WR1DC including the head and handle (also aluminium). I bought this second-hand, and it was one of the early models, so it doesn't have the Wolfman logo on the baseplate. I checked this with James, and his first razors came like this. I sold this once before...
  9. wintoid

Still learning

It's weird, I thought I had really got the hang of this shaving malarkey, but it seems I am still learning. Will it ever stop? I have two Wolfmen: one is aluminium dual comb, the other is steel open comb. Until recently, the aluminium one has given me the best shave of any razor, but I didn't...
  10. wintoid

The elusive shaving nirvana

In the time I've picked up this hobby again, I have accumulated a lot of razors, as have many of us. I've reached the stage where I can get a good shave from most of them. My roster includes or has included ATT M1/R1/H1/R2/S2, Mongoose, Feather ASD2, BBS1, Futur, DE89, Gillette NEWs, Techs...
Back
Top Bottom