timeless

1. K

Price reduction - Timeless Ti Slim 0.5 Scalloped Top Cap

Selling this lovely Timeless Ti Slim .5mm with scalloped top cap. Price 155£ 149£ 140£ to UK or EU including tracked shipment. Buyer pays PayPal fees if any. Im sending from Denmark, I will declare the value below 135£ so there is no fees to UK.
  2. K

Carbon and Timeless Ti razors

Trying once more to get these razors to get a new home Carbon Shaving Cx standard plate (.68mm) in 316L with original Titanium handle. The condition is very good. Price £140 Timeless Slim SB Ti (.5mm) with Scalloped top plate and TRH Crown Ti handle. The condition is flawless. Price £195 SOLD...
  3. K

**Reduced** Timeless Ti and Carbon razors

Selling two lovely razors to fund a new one. Carbon Shaving Cx Ti + plate (.88mm) razor. The condition is flawless. Price £225 £215 SOLD Timeless Slim SB Ti (.5mm) with Scalloped top plate and TRH Crown Ti handle. The condition is flawless. Price £210 £200 £195 I am the original owner of both...
  4. K

Timeless Slim SB Ti & TRH 8 Crown Ti handle

For sale a vey nice razor Timeless Slim SB Ti with Scalloped top plate and TRH Crown Ti handle, in "like new" condition. All packaging is included. I am the originally owner and is only selling to fund a new razor. Price by PayPal (buyer covers fee if any) and includes tracked and signed for...
  5. K

Timeless TRH8 - Crown Ti handle

I have a spare Ti Timeless TRH8 Crown handle, that needs a new home. The handle is new and comes with a Timeless micro fibre cloth. Dimensions: 90 mm x 14 mm Weight: 43 g Thread: M5 Material: Grade 5 Titanium Price by PayPal (buyer covers fee if any) and includes shipment to EU or UK. Price...
  6. K

Timeless Slim SB Ti & Crown Ti handle

For sale a vey nice razor Timeless Slim SB Ti with Scalloped top plate and Crown handle, in "like new" condition. All packaging is included. I am the originally owner and is only selling to fund a new razor. Price by PayPal (buyer covers fee if any) and includes tracked and signed for shipment...
  7. Guy1307

Timeless SB 0.95 gap polished

Timeless Solid bar 0.95 gap in excellent condition. Asking for 145€ which equals with 133£ (shipped from Belgium to UK) Comes with Timeless box. Payment paypal F&F or buyer pays fees.
  8. Guy1307

Want to trade Timeless polished OC base plate

Looking to trade my Timeless Polished Open Comb Base Plate: STAINLESS STEEL for a Polished Scalloped Base Plate: STAINLESS STEEL Might be a long shot but never ask , never know
  9. fancontroller

Want to trade Timeless Pineapple handle for Barberpole

Hello, Looking to trade my Timeless Razor Pineapple 100mm (weight 94g) stainless steel razor handle (TRH2) for a Timeless Barber Pole 85mm handle (TRH7). My Pineapple is in mint condition but I just don't get along with long handles.
Back
Top Bottom