single edge

1. ischiapp

3D Printed SE Safety Razor

3D printing is a new way to produce a safety razor. Let's share what is available. Where to find. How It works.
  2. ischiapp

Phoenix Shaving GEM style SE: Starling

Update to V3 by PAA. Now, 316L SS full polish. Phoenix Shaving Starling Credit: Gentlemen Style FB
  3. ischiapp

Robin Razor

News from Canada. Robin Razor: Snap! 2.0 ischiapp.blogspot.com
  4. Masamune

Ever Ready Natural Angle/Featherweight

I'm on the lookout for the ER Natural Angle Like this - in fine condition with the case etc Also interested in the ER Featherweight in similar condition
  5. michaelg

Supply 2.0 Heads

Looking to buy one of the more aggressive heads as mine only has the standard one which is a bit on the mild side for me.
  6. K

Colonial General SS SE and Feather AC RG Wood

I need funds for some new shaving gear, so no trades please. For sale a Colonial General SS and a not so often seen Feather AC RG black wood (Ivory?) razor. Both in mint condition. Colonial General asking price 100£ including shipping and PP fees to EU/UK SOLD - Pending Funds Feather AC...
  7. michaelg

Razorock Hawk V2 (Black) + Blades

Selling my Razorock Hawk V2 (black) plus 8 Feather Super Professional Blades and 4 Schick Proline P-30 blades. Razor has hardly been used, I'd estimate about 6-8 shaves in total but I've decided it's not for me and I'll stick to DE razors. Looking for £32 delivered. Photos to follow shortly.
  8. michaelg

Feather Super Professional & Schick Proline P-30

Looking to buy either of these (small quantity only really mainly to try them as I don't shave that often so don't need huge amounts).
  9. N_Architect

Rocnel SE50

A razor with 8-9 shaves on it, EXC condition having been very well looked after. Mild sweet shaver, subject copy is with polished head and knurled handle - sliding head mechanism of course, locks the blade in very well. I am in love with my Colonial SE, hence other razors will not get much use...
  10. Frenky

For Sale 90x Oneblade Feather Blades, Vulfix shaving brush (New), Kai Blades

Hello TSR:) The following objects need to have a new home: - 90x Feather FHS 10 for the OneBlade. For 45 £ NOW 40£ uninsured shipping from Switzerland to Europe included - Vulfix 660s Medium Super Badger This brush is new and has never touched water. Come with its original box...
  11. Executive Shaving

Single Edge Razor Update

This morning I shaved with our prototype Single Edge Razor, it left me closely shaved with no irritation and no razor burn. As such, we have asked the manufacturers to start making the razor heads, handles and a matching stand. The razor will be known as The Claymore. We hope to be in a...
  12. wintoid

Honing hollow ground SE (wedge) blades

I have a Heljestrand SE on the way, with a 7-day set of blades and an autostropper. It feels like there's a LOT to learn. One thing I've just realised is that occasionally those blades are going to need to be honed. From reading about straights, some people say about 6 months between hones...
  13. nick_s

Mongoose B3 Satin Razor

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? Well, for those not in the know, it is a Mongoose Satin (B3), single edge razor, manufactured from stainless steel. METHOD AND DESCRIPTION: This was where I was expecting something quite different. I'm not sure why but I did. Anyhow, I digress. The angle is...
Back
Top Bottom