shaving cream

1. K

2 Santa Maria Novella Shave Creams

Two brand new, unopened SMN Crema da Barba Shaving Cream and also two brand new, unopened Emulsione Analcolica After Shaves. Emulsione sold Original price fra SMN is 88€ for the Shaving Creams. Selling for 55€ using PayPal including shipment. Fees if any, is at buyers expense.
  2. ischiapp

Seven Potions

Thanks to Riccardo Tafuto, I saw this English line. In his SOTD today, he shows and explains the qualities. www.facebook.com/groups/ilrasoio/posts/2507518519390606/ This is the manufacturer’s website. https://sevenpotions.com/collections/shave These three products are winners of the 2023...
  3. Agent Shave

25% off selected Edwin Jagger

Happy Bank Holiday agents! We have 25% off all Edwin Jagger Shaving Cream, Soaps & Aftershave Lotion - while stocks last! Use code EJ25 at checkout http://www.agentshave.co.uk/blog/25-off-selected-edwin-jagger/ This code will self destruct at 11.59pm on Monday 7th May 2018 & cannot be used...
  4. K

Santa Maria Novella shaving cream

Selling two SMN shaving creams. One is partly used, about 80% left and the otherone is still sealed and in the originally box. For the used one i ask 25£ For the sealed and brand new I'm asking 39£ SOLD If bought together I'm open for a discount. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. Sending...
  5. mr. smith

Want to buy Penhaligon's OPUS 1870 Shaving Cream

I've been searching the InterWebs for Penhaligon's Opus 1870 Shaving Cream and have come up with super expensive prices, stores that won't ship to me, and unavailability. If you have a tub or tube and you are looking to let it go, please PM me with: how much is left, how long ago you bought it...
  6. Agent Shave

A secret agent is undercover....

Covert Mission 1: I am infiltrating the TSR forum, I am Agent L. My boss who I only know as Uncle has been a member of your forum for the last 6 years. He has a passion for wet shaving and as a result Agent Shave has been initiated. Excited yet? We are!!!! Cant wait to tell you more over the...
  7. N

Looking for the perfect shaving cream, dry skin and hard/straight hair

Hello everyone, I recently decided to start shaving using Brusher+cream+DE razor. I previously used a Gillette Power Fusion razor and Gillette Series Sensitive shaving gel. While I really appreciate the use of the DE razor (currently an Edwin Jagger DE89), I have trouble finding the perfect...
Back
Top Bottom