shaving brush

1. Angioino

SIMPSON Chubby 2 Synth

Simpson Chubby 2 synthetic bristles. Used only a handful of times but not fell in love with it, preferring more animal bristle brushes. Excellent condition and will come clean and sterilised (UV sterilisation). 60£ including shipping to the UK Payment via paypal (fees paid by buyer) Thanks for...
  2. ischiapp

Quasi Brushless

Lately, I'm using a vintage canned Proraso Bianco shaving foam. Proraso White Ultrasensitive Skin ischiapp.blogspot.com As many vintage, It's super dense. I prefer this to the current one. With all that kind of product, I normally try the "Quasi Brushless" technique. Big word to say just add...
  3. ischiapp

Hone Shaving

Hone Shaving is going to release the Type B. A modular shaving brush. With a mechanism It'll allow to change the knot. And to adjust the hight (5-8mm). Sizes are 24mm knot for a 31mm aluminium handle. And the total weight is 160g with the default synthetic...
  4. ischiapp

Simpson King Charles III

In honor to King Charles III coronation, Simpson Shaving Brushes launch a commemorative brush. One of a kind, Chubby 2 in engraved Sterling Silver. And a commemorative Special Edition line.
  5. ischiapp

King C. Gillette

I saw Gillette’s new brush. It is placed in the King C. Gillette line. Already available for a couple of months on Amazon and in various chains in Germany, Switzerland and France. With its classic wooden handle and synthetic fibres, it is a modern combination.
  6. Danielsan87

Reknotting Omega Brush

Hello everyone, I have removed the knot from one of my omega brushes (a 49). I have just realised that all you need to do is to pull :D I was thinking of getting a synthetic know to replace the lovely boar (which I'll keep as a spare for my other omegas just in case). I have checked the...
  7. Danielsan87

Bundle of synthetic brushes

Hiya, I am selling the following brushes which I listed below. They are all synthetic brushes - Razorock Plissoft Tuxedo 24mm Barrel - this is probably the best overall performer of the bunch. It lathers anything you throw at it in a breeze. The tips are very soft and the know has a good...
  8. Danielsan87

Which one should be my first Semogue?

Hi guys, I am about to buy a little cousin for my Proraso brush. I have decided to go with Semogue, and I was wondering between the 620, the 830?\/1305 and (less than the others) the 1800. To those of you who would like to vote, I would like to ask you if you want to share with me the reason why...
  9. Mr Bigmem

Poll: Which is your Favourite Synthetic Knot/Brush?

So recently i've seen many threads popping up about Synthetic brushes here and other forums, and I got to wondering what the general knot preference is across our community. More than likely there will be knots or brushes missing, and I've paired some earlier versions of knots by the same...
  10. Danielsan87

Razorock Plissoft Tuxedo 24mm Barrel Handle

Hello folks, unfortunately I wish to sell this cute little brush as is not what I was expecting. The brush has more backbone than what I expected (I thought it was going to behave like a silver tip badger). The only thing I will miss is the ease with which it lather up my soaps, croaps and...
  11. Blademonkey

NOW REDUCED Brush clear out, going cheap, don't miss out!

For sale, from the back left, Zennith B03-A26 Boar, knot 26mm, loft 57mm, Semogue 1305, Boar, knot, 22mm, loft, 55mm, Progress Vulfix 404 Mixed Badger & Boar, knot, 23mm, loft, 50mm, the two at the front, Omega 10055, knot, 24mm, loft 48mm All brushes are in great condition, most with very...
  12. F

Noob Comparing Plissofts

Hello, New here and to DE shaving - still pulling together my kit. The Razorock 24mm brush is going to be by brush of choice rather than potentially expensive learning curve of badger/boar brushes. It seems out of stock from the UK supplier and and importing it is expensive on shipping/duty...
  13. Frenky

For Sale 90x Oneblade Feather Blades, Vulfix shaving brush (New), Kai Blades

Hello TSR:) The following objects need to have a new home: - 90x Feather FHS 10 for the OneBlade. For 45 £ NOW 40£ uninsured shipping from Switzerland to Europe included - Vulfix 660s Medium Super Badger This brush is new and has never touched water. Come with its original box...
Back
Top Bottom