shaving bowl

1. Honey badger

Edwin Jagger Porcelain Ivory Shaving Bowl

I used only once. It's in the original box, just as I received it. it's too small for my taste. 15£ + postage or collect in person from Liverpool L15 Details: Edwin Jagger Porcelain Ivory Shaving Bowl (Handle)
  2. SteveLBMK

Need a new shaving bowl?

Hi all, I wasn't sure where to post this as there doesn't seem to be a section specifically for shaving bowls. I've struggled to find a shaving bowl that I love until recently, when I bought a handmade bowl from "Pots about Pottery" before Christmas. I didn't post at the time because the...
  3. Executive Shaving

NEW: Alpha Shaving Brush Company Outlaw Shaving Brushes

Inspired by the Rubberset 400, and the Merit 99-x series, this brush is shorter, better in terms of its proportions, it benefits from excellent handling and it's beautifully balanced in the hand. Many months in design, Alpha knows that you will agree that the time and challenges they faced have...
  4. AiKz

Hard soap help?

Hi all, I've never used a hard shaving soap before and I'd quite like too but I've got a few questions. Can you switch pucks out of bowls/ use one bowl for numerous pucks or do you use one bowl per puck? (Most places I've seen charge £10+ for a bowl when most soaps are less than a tenner...
  5. Mr Bigmem

The ShaveBowl - cool design

Hi chaps, the other day I came across this cool lil shave bowl set up simply called ShaveBowl on instagam and followed them over to their website. https://www.shavebowl.com/shop The premise appears to be soaps can be stored in lower bowl and to load from, while upper bowl is used to build...
  6. Steven_Jagger

Custom made glass shaving bowl

Would anyone have advice for having a custom made glass shaving bowl made, general size depth and should there be ridges inside as i have seen some ceramic bowls with this feature on the inside. A friend fires glass and my wife has asked her to make one for me. Thanks
  7. P

Handmade Shaving bowl

Hi all, new to the forum, but not new to wet shaving. I've been trying to find a handmade shaving bowl here in the UK. I can't believe that everything I find on Google is from US pottery outlets. Does anyone know where in Britian the potteries are hiding?
Back
Top Bottom