shave cream

1. P

Shave gels/cream/foam/soaps?

Hi, I have a question for you shavers... What shave prep do you typically reach for/use? (Foam, cream, gel?) Why do you use this? Or if you don’t use any shave gels/foams/creams etc, why? Apologies if this isn’t suitable for this forum, just thought you would be able to help me out
  2. nick_s

Review - BBA Shave Cream

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? BBA Shave Cream - It's a lathering shave cream. APPLICATION METHOD AND DESCRIPTION: Being a lathering cream, it's a case of either transfer some cream to a bowl, add a little water as you swirl the brush until you get a good lather, or apply cream to a brush...
  3. Agent Shave

Report from Uncle: Website Launch 25.11.16-launch codes initiating!!!!

This is Agent L. Report from Uncle: TSR member launch codes being initiated. Website release date 25TH NOVEMBER 2016. Agents have been on mission & infiltrated the BEST shaving brands to bring to you!!!! Website is LIVE next Friday, what do you want to see???? Who are the best brands??? We...
  4. nick_s

A sneak preview of the new OSP Shave Cream

I received a little parcel today, with two of the new OSP Shave Creams...suffice to say it was essential for a video preview :D
Back
Top Bottom