semogue

1. ischiapp

Semogue Synthetic

News from Portugal. https://ischiapp.blogspot.com/2023/07/semogue-synthetic-sylver.html
  2. Danielsan87

Which one should be my first Semogue?

Hi guys, I am about to buy a little cousin for my Proraso brush. I have decided to go with Semogue, and I was wondering between the 620, the 830?\/1305 and (less than the others) the 1800. To those of you who would like to vote, I would like to ask you if you want to share with me the reason why...
  3. Shavejourneybadger

Merkur progress

Hi all, Just wondering it anyone had a merkur progress they would like to part with? Not going to presume that there is a digress out there.... Also a semogue 620 im after.... Many thanks.
  4. michaelg

Semogue Owners Club Cherry handle - boar

For sale are the following: New Forest NF2001: £15 plus p&p***SOLD*** New Forest 2204: £20 plus p&p***SOLD*** Semogue Owners Club Cherry handle, blonde boar bristles: £15 plus p&p Hopefully these are reasonably priced but let me know if anyone thinks otherwise! Photo here...
  5. Reevers

Rare/Discontinued Semogue Brushes 208, Cerda BC, SOC, 1440

Semogue brushes for sale: Semogue 208 - A rare lofty brush which is a fantastic bowl latherer or face lathering brush. Semogue Owner's Club - Not much to say about this brush, its a legend among boar brushes. Semogue Barbear Classico Cerda LE (#85) - One of the best face lathering brushes out...
Back
Top Bottom