se razor

1. K

New price! Feather AC DX and Mühle R41 GS with stand

Clearing my den for items that I no longer reach for - I hope the prices reflects, that I want them to have a new home. All prices includes tracked shipment and use of PayPal (you pay fees if any). I will send to UK and EU. I ship from Denmark. If something is shipped to UK I will declare the...
  2. K

OneBlade Genesis razor and Feather FHS-10 blades

Selling my absolutely like new OneBlade Genesis SE razor. I'm the original owner. Only selling because I use my Artist Club non folding razors instead. The razor comes with all original packaging including 10 FHS10 blades. Price for the razor includes tracked shipment to UK or Europe. Payment...
  3. K

KAI Captain Titan Mild for Protouch MG

Looking for trading my at least 30 KAI Captain Titan Mild SE blades for some KAI Captain Titan Protouch MG blades. Please PM me if you want to trade.
  4. P

Where to start SEing...

I've been considering giving SE a go, after DE has been quite good to me over the last 4 months or so. Looking at the SE razors out there, they all seem to be around the £80-£100 mark, which is fine if I knew I was going to like it, but part of me would like to test out on something cheaper...
  5. K

KAI Captain Titan Mild Single Edge blades

Clearing out the last unused things in my den. 14 boxes of 20 KAI Captain Titan Mild Artist Club blades. Prefer to sell as one lot. Asking 140£. If sold as one lot price includes tracked shipment to EU or UK by PayPal. Can also be sold as 2 lots containing 7 boxes of 20 blades. Asking 80£ per...
  6. K

ATT SE1 & KAI Pink Titan Mild Single Edge blades

Clearing out the last unused things in my den. ATT SE1 Kronos - like new (no box) comes with at least 1 KAI Titan Pink Mild blade. Asking 130£. Price includes tracked shipment to EU or UK by PayPal. 14 boxes of 20 KAI Pink Titan Mild Artist Club blades. Prefer to sell as one lot. Asking 140£...
  7. K

OneBlade

I'm interestered in a OneBlade in mint condition with no smiling blade. Maximum price including shipment to Denmark between 180-200£/250€ and depending on how many blades it comes with. If you're interestered, I have a ATT S1 in "new" condition (without box) that maybe could be a partial...
  8. K

ATT SE2 head

Just wanted to let you know that the ATT SE2 head is in stock at Shave Lounge. As far as I know there is about 5 heads in stock.
  9. K

ATT SE2

Just wanted to let you know that the ATT SE2 head is in stock at Shave Lounge. As far as I know there is about 5 heads in stock.
  10. Blademonkey

Supply provision revised SE razor

i have just received an email from Patrick at Supply Provision who let me know the revised V1 SE razor will be in stock in mid November, like the origanal V1 but with the bugs fixed! The price should be $ 95.00 for the custom razor ( three plates) I wanted one of these but was put off by the...
Back
Top Bottom