scuttle

1. ischiapp

Scuttle Deconstructed

Almost everyone loves the warm lather. Not everyone loves the tool to get it. This can be a new way ... ischiapp.blogspot.com
  2. ischiapp

The Goodfellas' Smile: Bowl and Scuttle

Made in China, by The Goofellas' Smile (Italy). Nice and cheap, even more than the original: plastic bowl (PET) and ceramic scuttle. https://www.rasoigoodfellas.eu/category/shaving/shaving-accessories/shaving-bowls/?filter_brand=the-goodfellas-smile&query_type_brand=or
  3. Michael cushion

Hello from norfolk

Hello everyone Im from norwich norfolk, anyone local? I have been straight shaving for a short while now and love everything to do with it. Im aiming to be able to hone one day too but that will be a little while before i get the stones. Having a little trouble with lather as ive moved from...
  4. wazza

Review: Giles Shaving Co Scuttle

Disclaimer: I received this scuttle in order to use and provide a honest review. Well as a bit of a backstory I know @Roscotanna from a non shaving related forum. Non shaving forum I hear you gasp. He was selling some scuttles there and I directed him to here and elsewhere, which he had found...
  5. wooky114

Giles Shaving - Scuttle and Bowl

After seeing a post on UKWSS on Facebook, from a wet shaver who also happens to be UK based artisan potter and forum member @Roscotanna making and selling bowls/scuttles and brush stands and fancying a scuttle I paid my money, buying both a matching bowl and scuttle. Both items arrived today...
Back
Top Bottom