schick

1. K

147 Schick Proline P-30 blades

147 Schick Proline P-30 blades including shipment to EU or UK -- 50£ Blades are 50mm long and fits AC razors
  2. michaelg

**PRICEDROP** Razorock Hawk V3 A-plate (with top cap and handle) plus Blades

Ordered from Shaving Station on 24th August as I found the open comb head/plate too aggressive. The A-plate gives me a really nice shave with both the Schick Proline and the Feather Pros I have but I think overall I prefer my DE razors overall, probably due to having much more experience with...
  3. michaelg

Razorock Hawk V2 (Black) + Blades

Selling my Razorock Hawk V2 (black) plus 8 Feather Super Professional Blades and 4 Schick Proline P-30 blades. Razor has hardly been used, I'd estimate about 6-8 shaves in total but I've decided it's not for me and I'll stick to DE razors. Looking for £32 delivered. Photos to follow shortly.
  4. michaelg

Feather Super Professional & Schick Proline P-30

Looking to buy either of these (small quantity only really mainly to try them as I don't shave that often so don't need huge amounts).
  5. Michael cushion

Schick repeating razor

hi everyone, I've been looking at the schick repeating razors (a,b and c) and I love the concept and history to them. Does anyone know if you just buy a normal pack of schick injector blades or is there a special type to use in these razors? Also if anyone knows of one for sale please pm me...
  6. Ferrum

In Praise of the Schick Krona DE

What with Mongoose, Barbaros, Rocnels, Rockwell, Single Edge, ATT, Blackbird, Seygus, Wolfman, Ikon, Hone and the rest, I feel as if I've really been doing my bit to support newer makers of single- and double-edge razors. However, I also have a drawer or two chock-a-block with vintage razors...
  7. fancontroller

Schick Injector E2 Razor for G2 or later model.

I am slightly reluctantly thinking of trading my rather rare 1930's E2 USA Injector razor with black bakelite handle and case. Razor itself is in great condition for its age but is too aggressive for me and I'm not patient enough to use it with the care it needs. I'm not a collector; I'm a...
  8. dcc

Schick Twin Injector Razor Blades

PM if you have for sale. Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom