rex envoy

1. K

Reduced again - Titanium brush, Stainless Steel razors

For sale is some items that I don't find my self reaching to anymore, so hopefully they can find a new home where they are appriciated. All items are as new, and without scrathes, dents or anything. Please be aware, that I am shipping out from Denmark, so maybe this is only interesting for EU...
  2. K

Bits and pieces from the den that needs a new home

Hi all I have decided to thin the den, and only keep the stuff that I use. Beware! I will send from Denmark, so this post might only be interesting for EU citizens. CarbonShaving Cx 316L/Titan handle .68mm. Excelent condition, very minor light marks in the high gloss polish, caused by use...
  3. K

Final reduction - Rex Envoy with free original stand

As new and only used a few times Rex Envoy with stand. New price was 99£ for the razor and 44£ for the stand. Selling for 89£ 95£ 99£ (+ PP fees if any) including tracked shipment to UK/EU. Payment through PayPal.
  4. K

Rex Envoy and stand

Selling my brand new - used 3 times - REX Envoy SS DE razor with matching new original REX Supply stand. Sadly, it's not working for me, I find it too aggressive for my liking. I find it to be around ATT R1 or SE2 level which were too aggressive for me. I would like to have the razor and stand...
  5. K

REX Envoy and stand

Selling my brand new - used once - REX Envoy SS DE razor with matching new original REX Supply stand. Razor and stand will go together. Being new, the razor is absolutely flawless and comes with original box and stand. Envoy bought at 99£, stand bought at 45£. Selling together for 125£...
  6. Executive Shaving

Rex Supply Co Envoy Stainless Steel Safety Razor

What are everyone's thoughts on the new Rex Envoy Razor? We just got this in stock and are looking for some feedback from those who have used it. Thanks. https://www.executive-shaving.co.uk/the-rex-envoy-all-stainless-steel-safety-razor
Back
Top Bottom