razors

1. naughtilus

The eBay Scams Militia

At your service! :cool: I just spotted a NEW Merkur Futur 700 for $30 from a UK seller. He/she has no feedback as a seller, just as a buyer. Only sells this one model of razor nothing else, but has a larger stock available. 4 sold on average daily. Similar UK account (same beauty related name...
  2. T.C.S.

Into battle!

Here's a little list of inital thoughts on the shaving products I accumulated to finally liberate myself from the torture of Gillette cartridges. I figured simply writing would make a better introduction than just saying hi. Maybe you guys can weigh in on which choices were sound, which ones I...
  3. Ferrum

Some news and advice from Standard Razors

Standard Razors have just sent out their June newsletter, and there are some interesting items in it. They're working on some new products for launch "later this year". That's a teaser, as they don't say what, but will reveal more in forthcoming newsletters. It seems they may have had some...
  4. P

Moving to DE Razor from KoS

So, I currently shave with a King of Shaves razor four blade system, with the King of Shaves antibacterial shave gel and the king of shaves aftershave moisturiser. I suffer from razor burn and razor bumps (though less than I used to with other razors, aftershaves and gels/foams/serums/oils)...
  5. Inhaki

For Sale Straight razors

- Toyo 663 Scheön Burg. Size 6/8. Japanese false frameback straight razor that makes it very soft. A very nice blade type, rare to find and that makes the razor very soft. Swedish steel sharpened with Japanese natural stones. € 165 - Iberia 14. Size 8/8. Old Spanish brand. It is...
  6. GaryH

Disinfection & Cleaning of Razors

Hi all, I have tried searching for previous threads around this topic but have not found one that is up to date or one that covers all the options. My daily routine is to just rinse under the tap and dry with a small towel. Occasionally, say once a week I use a toothbrush to give them a more...
  7. Alham

Shaving & Grooming Subscription Box - Advice

Hello Gents, My name is Alham and I've recently launched a subscription box called TOPPBOX, check it out and let me know what you think. Our top seller is the Shaving Box, which is only £5 and you get free delivery. The Shaving Box includes a Luxury Wooden Handle, a Gillette Mach 3 Razor, a...
Back
Top Bottom