razor blades

1. nacikanar

Active Appealing Set Offer On Amazon UK

Good evening, everyone. Just for your info; a 4-piece shaving set for only 5.99 on Amazon UK: Traditional Shaving Kit of 100 Dorco Single Edge Razor Blades, The Shave Factory Straight Razor, Arko Shaving Soap Stick with Free 20 Styptic Matches Gift - Smooth Shaves and Quick Relief Combo...
  2. Danielsan87

Dorco UK

Hi everyone, do you know where to buy Dorco cartridges in the UK? I believe these are the same of the sainsbury's razor (the 6 bladed one), which unfortunately the store doesn't seem to carry anymore. I can see aliexpress, ebay and amazon. However, I'm quite sure I got a pack of fake Mach 3...
  3. K

German DE Blades

I seem to be doing well with German DE blades in general, so I decided to test all the blades that I could get my hands on. All blades are generally available in EU/UK from various webshops. I bought most of my blades from The Razor Blades Club, except Souplex (Hans Baier) and Personna, that I...
  4. K

Reduced - KAI DE razor blades

A lot of very good DE razor blades - 150 KAI DE - which I find to be a perfect match for a.o. Feather AS-D2 and Pils razors. Selling for 52£ 50£ delivered. Payment through PayPal and shipped to Europe or UK.
  5. Blademonkey

DE blades, are they the same thickness ?

i do not know the answer to the question in the title but I'm sure there is someone who can tell me. Are all modern razor blades (DE) the same thickness ? If there are thickier / thinner blades which blade is the thickest on the market? I await your reply's Thank you. :-)
Back
Top Bottom