polsilver

1. michaelg

Rapira Super Stainless, QShave Futur Copy

I have 14 packs of Polsilver Super Iridium Blades, 5 blades per pack available and Rapira Super Stainless (Blue/Black/Pink packaging) - 2 packs of 10 blades available. Also a QShave copy of the Futur - shaves great but I prefer my Progress I think. I've reduced the price a bit (was £10...
  2. Blademonkey

100 Polsilver Super Iridum DE Razor Blades

For sale, 100 Polsilver super Iridium DE Blades or will trade for 100 Gem SS Coated SE Blades £12.00 posted by recorded delivery to your UK address PM me if interested. Voted best blade of 2017 in the TSR polls thanks for reading, Paul . Discount for buying both lots!!!
  3. Blademonkey

100 Polsilver Super Iridium DE Razor Blades (2nd Lot)

for sale or would trade for 100 a Gem SS a Coated SE blades. Will sell for £12.00 posted to your UK address by recorded delivery. You pick up any PayPal fees if they arise :-) P PM me if interested , Paul. Photo to follow
  4. Blademonkey

100 Polsilver super Iridium DE Blades

100 Polsilver super Iridium DE Blades for sale, will only trade for 100 Gem SS Coated SE Blades or sell for £12.00. Recorded delivery to your UK address Photos to follow. PM Me with any questions. Thanks, Paul. You pick up any paypal fee's should they arise :) P.
  5. Jan Martin

Sharpness and durability

@ https://www.refinedshave.com/razor-blade-sharpness-summary/ a chap has a rather interesting experiment. He is objectively measuring the sharpness and durability of different DE blades. I quite like his approach as he is removing the "feel" and "I think" element from the equation when one has...
  6. Frenky

95 Polsilver super iridium

Hi:) For sale are 95 Polsilver super iridium blades. Bought 100 but they don't seem to like me :( For 12£, uninsured shipping to GB and Europe included.
  7. K

Feather New Hi-Stainless DE razor blades - Reduced

49 DE Feather blades 24 Polsiver Super Iridium 4*5(4) other blades Originally payed 25£ (220 DKR) for the Feathers, and about 10£ for the others. Asking 20£ for all including shipping to UK or Europe.
  8. wintoid

Blade of slants

In general, I have never assigned much importance to blades. Sure there are minor differences, but apart from Feathers, they all perform approximately the same for me. Until recently. I've had a good experience with Polsilver SIs, so with shaving.ie selling some old-stock brown box Polsilver...
Back
Top Bottom