phoenix & beau

1. nick_s

Review - Phoenix & Beau Albion

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? Phoenix & Beau Albion Shaving Soap - It's soap that enables you to shave! APPLICATION METHOD AND DESCRIPTION: I've been testing Albion over the last 5 days to ensure I get to know it's foibles and idiosyncrasies. For the first two days I bowl lathered, and the...
  2. nick_s

REVIEW - Phoenix & Beau 'Obsidian' (TSR Limited Edition)

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? Phoenix & Beau 'TSR Limited Edition' Obsidian - It is a shave soap that invokes ancient Gods... APPLICATION METHOD AND DESCRIPTION: As I've come to find with all Phoenix & Beau soaps, it is a moderately soft soap, which means it loads very easily, so a...
  3. nick_s

TSR Limited Edition Phoenix & Beau - Obsidian SOTD Thread

Morning gents, I thought it fitting that as we have our very own TSR Limited Edition soap, that it deserves it's own SOTD thread :) I'll kick us off with the inaugural SOTD: SOTD 5/5/16 Hot Towel, Phoenix & Beau Obsidian (TSR LE), RazoRock Monster, RazoRock Bazooka, Astra SP(13), Cold Towel...
  4. nick_s

REVIEW - Phoenix & Beau 'Balm'

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? Phoenix & Beau 'Balm' From the Phoenix & Beau site: "Our balm is something that can be used in a variety of ways, e.g. conventional skin moisturiser, post-shave, beard or moustache conditioner, post-surf, post-sun, post-ski, etc. Carefully crafted to include...
  5. nick_s

Phoenix & Beau Solaris Tallow Soap

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? Phoenix & Beau Solaris Soap - A tallow based soap, that gives exquisite shaves. APPLICATION METHOD AND DESCRIPTION: As I found with the early samples of the P&B tallow soap, this soap loads nice and easy, and gives a lather that is dense, rich, creamy and...
Back
Top Bottom