phoenix and beau

1. nick_s

REVIEW - Phoenix & Beau 'Denali'

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? Phoenix & Beau Denali Shaving Soap - It's a cold, cold soap. APPLICATION METHOD AND DESCRIPTION: Well, given previous history with cold soaps, I prepared myself for a thin, runny, unstable lather. What I got was normal P&B lather, using the exact same methods...
  2. nick_s

REVIEW - Phoenix & Beau 'Spitfire'

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? Phoenix & Beau Spitfire - A tallow shaving soap with the apparent ability to bend time. APPLICATION METHOD AND DESCRIPTION: SCENT: When the soap was announced, I almost anticipated the profile as it was delivered. I expected leather, and tobacco, but not so...
  3. Drewbie

Hello from Cumbria

Hello, It looks like everyone introduces themselves. Having never posted on a forum before, only some casual lurking, thought I'd go with it! Started DE shaving around the start of this year after trying a shavette and deciding it was nice but too fiddly. Pretty standard razors - Merkur 34C...
  4. nick_s

Phoenix & Beau Sanskrit Tallow Soap

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? Phoenix & Beau Sanskrit Soap - A tallow based soap, that gives exquisite shaves. APPLICATION METHOD AND DESCRIPTION: As I found with the early samples of the P&B tallow soap, this soap loads nice and easy, and gives a lather that is dense, rich, creamy and...
  5. nick_s

Phoenix & Beau Citra Royale Tallow Soap

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? Phoenix & Beau Citra Royale Soap - A tallow based soap, that gives exquisite shaves. APPLICATION METHOD AND DESCRIPTION: As I found with the early samples of the P&B tallow soap, this soap loads nice and easy, and gives a lather that is dense, rich, creamy...
Back
Top Bottom