personna

1. K

Reduced - Personna and BIC DE blades

Selling some DE blades as one lot. 99 Personna Med Preps 99 Personna Lab Blues 100 BIC Chrome Platinum Selling for 50£ 45£ including shipment to EU or UK. Payment by PP, and buyer covers fees if any. If sold to UK I will declare value as 20£ to avoid costums fee etc.
  2. K

DE blades - Personna and KAI

For sale some nice DE blades Payment by PP. Prices includes shipping to EU/UK 99 Personna Med Prep - 30£ 100 KAI Stainless Steel - 35£ (lot 1) 100 KAI Stainless Steel - 35£ (lot 2) For each lot of blades bought, I wil toss in 30 Crystal Stainless (aka Israeli Personna or Super + Platinum)...
  3. Bluegasoline

Tesco Own Brand DE Blades

Picked up a pack of Tesco blades today, assuming I was getting unbranded Personna Israeli Reds (a blade I get on with), but I just noticed that these are "produced in Germany and assembled in the Czech Republic". I'm guessing that Tesco have switched to Wilkinsons Classics, but can anyone confirm?
  4. Ferrum

Longevity of Gem-type blades in new Gem razors

As I have done for years with vintage razor models, I'm using the Personna Gem blades in my stainless Rocnel and Blackland Sabre modern gem SE razors. I don't seem to get as much use out of these blades in the new razors as I did with them in the vintages; at best half-a-dozen sessions, and...
Back
Top Bottom