parker

1. ischiapp

Parker Shaving 78R GR Graphite

The Graphite line by Parker Shaving is beautiful. https://www.parkershaving.com/?s=graphite There is also a new model, the 78R GR. That offers a different geometry of the head. As well as a more elaborate handle, long and slender. I like it aesthetically. Above all, I am intrigued by the...
  2. Jonathon MB

Hello from Texas!

Hello everyone. My name is Jonathon, and I recently got into the hobby of safety razor shaving. I noticed this forum online, and I figured I'd join since I'm brand new to the whole thing. I am 21 years old, and a couple days back, I was first introduced to it all by an Art of Manliness article...
  3. P

Semi or Full Slant

So, as COVID-19 keeps me sheltering in the wonders of my own home, I get to wondering: do I want a new DE razor. I was looking at a butterfly opener, but they are apparently a bit tricky to get under the nose (but I've never tried). Which puts me off, as that's always my trouble area. So then...
  4. Steed

Parker 68S / Parker 64S Experience anyone

Has anyone had experience of either of these Parker razors with the stainless steel handles? I like an assertive razor that is smooth. With Parker I am looking at either the open or closed comb (or both). Cheap enough not to break the bank. My old EJ DE89 just does not shave close enough...
  5. Guy1307

For Sale Parker Japanese straight razor

Up for sale is a shave ready Parker Japanese straight razor. Condition please see photos. Bought it in July but did not use it yet. Looking for 40£ delivered from Belgium. Prefer payment by paypal F&F , If G&S buyer pays fees. Will post elswhere. Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom