palmolive

1. Danielsan87

FINAL REDUCTION!!! Shaving Bundle

Hi Folks, I have decided to cut down on my shaving den, therefore I am putting some gear for sale. I am selling the lot as a whole, therefore please refrain from offering on single items. This bundle would ideally benefit someone who has just started this beautiful journey into wet shaving...
  2. Danielsan87

Bundle of synthetic brushes

Hiya, I am selling the following brushes which I listed below. They are all synthetic brushes - Razorock Plissoft Tuxedo 24mm Barrel - this is probably the best overall performer of the bunch. It lathers anything you throw at it in a breeze. The tips are very soft and the know has a good...
  3. Dai Boy

Palmolive Shave Sticks

I've heard rumours that Colgate-Palmolive have stopped making these and I have noticed that there don't seem to be any in the supermarkets lately. Does anyone know what the situation
  4. wintoid

Lathering Nannys Silly Soap

I absolutely love the scents of NSS, but haven't worked out the lather yet. I'm a bowl-latherer, and I find that either I get a thick lather which feels too thick, or a thinner lather which has faded before I've finished shaving my face. I don't seem to be able to find the goldilocks point...
Back
Top Bottom