1. Ed-Belfast

Starting DE for the first time

Hi all! I'm Ed, I'm a 34 year old from Belfast. I've had a beard for the past three years or so, which I've kept trimmed with a Philips one beard. Before that it's been the world of Gillette cartridge razors since I was about 14. One of the things I liked about the one blade was price, 12...
  2. Michael cushion

Hello from norfolk

Hello everyone Im from norwich norfolk, anyone local? I have been straight shaving for a short while now and love everything to do with it. Im aiming to be able to hone one day too but that will be a little while before i get the stones. Having a little trouble with lather as ive moved from...
  3. A

Which Vintage DE Razor for Newbie?

Hey everyone. New to the forums. I still consider myself a DE Razor newbie, been using a Muhle R89 for a year or so and so glad I moved away from the modern fusion/mach 3 razors etc. I'm thinking of getting and using a vintage DE Razor. I know most of the Gillette ones are pretty good from...
  4. James_1872

Hello From Sunny Scotland....

hello everyone i would just like to introduce myself, im from the west of acotland and have been DE shaving now for around a month after changing from cartridge shaving...and what can i say shaving hasnt been so enjoyable it is no longer a chore. There is so many great products out there to try...
  5. S

Hello from manlystuff.ie

Hello all of you wonderful shaving enthusiasts, Seán here, the owner of Manly Stuff. A Dublin based men's lifestyle website. We sale a variety of Safety Razors, shaving brushes, stands,travel cases, and then things like watches, ties etc. We only sell products that we've tested ourselves and...
  6. GaryH

Hi from the West Midlands

Hi all. I am new to safety razor shaving. In fact I had my first wet shave yesterday! OMG, brilliant, was my reaction. Yes I did nic myself the first time and im sure will do many more times, but i have now got the bug and there is no going back lol. The reason I decided to go down the...
  7. Shavejourneybadger

Hello from Wales

New to this site and its excellent, refered by kevvy after commenting on his excellent youtube videos, good to see some brits on youtube, been de shaving for a year and love it, have a few videos on YouTube myself under user name shave journey, Looking forward to the advice and community here...
Back
Top Bottom